On facebook. Which would be great except that I don't know her and I don't think I ever have known her and apparently we don't know any of the same people. I have ignored her invitation twice now. Should I send her a message to leave me alone? Should I allow her access into the highly un-updated Melissa McConkie facebook page. Tough call, I know. These are the things I think about while I should be doing something useful.
Speaking of useful things, I attempted to write thank you notes today. In my head, I compose wonderfully warm, witty and gracious words that effectively convey my appreciation for those who have helped me. The reality is not so great. I can't express what I feel without seeming insincere or trite. It is pretty embarrassing. Maybe I won't send them.
We also went to the beach today. The water was rough and the kids were mad that they couldn't get in to swim.
Dylan is now 7 months old. I guess I can no longer blame her for my fatness. Working on that.
Thursday, December 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am so glad you started a blog, because now even though you aren't here, you can still crack me up.
ReplyDeleteWell, Kristie whatever her name is... just knows how wonderful you are, but I would not accept her LOL. Hey I love that you have a blog. It feels like I talk to you more often.. the lame friend that I am. Did you figure out science projects? If not that are not going to fail them if you don't get them done. Pick your battles!! Well I hope you start feeling more at home soon. I hated moving when I was younger. Hey, but at least you have the beach. That will make it fun!
ReplyDeleteIsn't there some way to ignore everything from certain Facebook users? I think so but I could be wrong.
ReplyDelete