Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Let the Blogging Begin

Soooo, lots of people have asked me if I will start a blog to keep in touch with all my Indy friends. I think they are already dreading not being able to hear about my facsinating life updates in person, so in my effort to to give and share....here it is. What is destined to be the best blog ever. If by best blog ever you mean:

very few pictures (I am lazy)
lots of typos and grammatical errors (that whole lazy thing again)
and
a remedial knowledge of neat-0 blog tricks,

then, this really will be the blog for you. Try it out and see what you think.

2 comments:

  1. LOVE those kids in the picture--fun costumes. I know you're rediculously busy, so it's extra impressive you also begin this blog. Thanks for the invite. I'll enjoy keeping up. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. very excited. i love lazy bloggers as i happen to be one myself.

    notice: too lazy to capitolize

    ReplyDelete