1- I like shoes.
2- I wore the same shoe size from about 6th grade until I had Zak. Then my feet grew. Or spread out. I lost quite a few shoes, but honestly, many of them needed to be discarded anyway.
3--Today I bought Brock a pair of size 11 sneakers. Brock is almost 4.
4--Lucy (6 1/2) also wears a size 11 shoe.
5-- I am befuddled by this.
6-- I bought Zak a pair of gym shoes within the last 3 months. They are already completely worn through. Holes in the bottoms. I should probably buy him better quality shoes, except that he is growing so fast and he doesn't care and then I would just be out more money.
7-- I am attempting to estimate the number of shoes owned by the McConkie 7. I am not sure I can count that high.
8-- It is high time for a shoe purge.
9-- Then we can get more.
10-- The shoes I bought Brock light up AND feature cartoon characters.
11- I hate them and promised myself years ago never to let my kids wear shoes like that
12- Brock loves them.
13- I bought Dylan shoes today. She is going to be walking around this summer and bare feet don't cut it. (Shh..they are for her birthday)
14--Baby shoes are such a pain because they are so easy to lose. Dylan starts most Sundays with shoes on and then they end up in my bag. I think my Sunday bag has about 3 pairs of Dylan's shoes.
15- I just tried to take a picture of my shoes with the camera in this computer. Turns out it is tricky to get a picture of your feet when the camera is aimed at where your head is supposed to be.
Thursday, April 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That is so funny! Enessa and Ainsley wear almost the same size shoes. It is weird.
ReplyDeleteI like shoes too. I have a weakness for little girl shoes, and Emily has as many pairs as I do. I don't feel ashamed of it.
ReplyDelete