Thursday, February 18, 2010

Brace yourself




I have successfully obtained pictures.....

Dylan--loves to pull up to everything and thinks she is hot stuff. We think she is too.

There is a random picture of our back patio. It is screened in, and if I were good at growing things, I would have lovely plants there. Instead it is a parking lot for bikes and scooters, but I took this picture to document my children sitting happily conversing with each other. I felt I needed permanent proof that this occasionally happens.

The first picture was taken Monday while we were on a brief family outing. We were at a nature center near the ocean and enjoying all of the fun sea creatures when Nathan was rudely called away to work. Again, I am glad I have proof that we attempted to do something fun.

3 comments:

  1. I love Zac's Indianapolis Colts shirt. And Dylan is getting so BIG! She's adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can't believe how old and big Dylan is getting. She is so stinkin cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. For the patio, I recommend an American Pitcher Plant, several of which are native to Florida. I should have seedlings this summer if my mother-in-law's birthday present to me works out.

    ReplyDelete