Sunday, February 13, 2011

February




Sometimes we get bored and take pictures of ourselves on Photo booth. It is pretty much the only way I prove my existence...I am rarely in photographs, but not my best angle. Boo.

Today I made and burned a pan of toll house bars. I have been eating them anyway, but am mourning what might have been.

Dylan has started speaking in full sentences and calling her father by his first name. Hi-lar-i-ous.

I wanted to be sugar free for February. That's not really working out for me so far.

I strongly dislike science projects. I will most likely be spending my Valentine's evening "helping" Zak with his. So romantic.

My family has used 7 boxes of kleenex since December. Is it me, or is that a lot of snot?

A family in church proudly declared to a new family that they have been sitting in the same pew for the last 15 years. It took everything in me not to tell her that she pilfered that row from my family and that we had been sitting in it for 10 years before they started arriving to church one hour early to stake their claim on it. I would like to reclaim the pew, but, will refrain so that I don't embarrass my mother. Talking about it here has been pretty therapeutic.

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh. Dylan is so big. I guess that's what happens when I don't see her (or you) for a year and a half.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the whole "this pew belongs to us" mentality! It cracks me up!! But with that said, I find our family sitting in the same place every Sunday. But really, I don't stake a claim to it, it's just a convenient place to sit. Oh, well. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have mused on several different occasions that it would be great to add a category to the tithing slip whereby you can make a small "contribution" and in return have a specific bench for your family every Sunday. I shudder to think of who we've displaced this month as we moved to our new ward. =) No-one has said anything yet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You make me laugh. What is up with self-assigned seats at church? I guess I just don't get it and I WOULD never go to church early just to sit in one spot. I am happy if we actually get to church before the opening prayer.

    Totally been there on the photo thing and I think it is ridiculous that the one who is running the show never has evidence of being in the show. Figure out your self timer on your camera or hand it over to Nate or one of the older kids. If you don't ask, no one will ever take them.

    ReplyDelete